Friday, July 13, 2012

14th of July.

It wasn't such a good morning for me, but I am trying to be positive, and I would now try to feed myself with good vibes. Slept at 4am, and I woke up around 6am today because my son was knocking at our room. He slept with his grandmom last night because my boss invited us for dinner. It was a very busy week, super busy that I have not even read the magazine i bought when we went to the grocery. I had to focus on 3 things. My son, My online store and my new work. My work requires me to work from day to midnight, and because of that I have lost track on my online store, which is really not a good thing, And last Wednesday, there was a black out on our village, And as for my aunt, this is due to the market that burned, I think they are trying to fix the electricity wires, So i was not able to book for shipping.. So yeah, going back.. I received a message from my customer about being dissatisfied. I was not able to include the personalized receipt that she ordered last time so I had to ship it again, and due to the electricity problem and due to my new job, I was not able to have her orders shipped. I wasn't mad, I am not in the position to be mad to a customer, And i don't have any reasons to be mad even if she won't understand why I was not able to ship it. She called me an irresponsible seller, which i believe. I just feel sad that that she feels that way, I'm sad about creating that impression and I am literally mad at myself for being so.. And i don't have nothing to do but to apologize, And it sucks that It's the only thing that I can tell her..

I am now trying to turn everything upside down. This should not affect my whole day. There's always a way to make up with people. They're just mad because i gave them reason to be mad, So I am going to find a way to give them reason to forgive me just so they would forgive me. With the world wide web, You can have a business, with proper advertising your online business can easily boom, and with a single mistake, with the www, your business can also go down the drain. I know how important customers impression and feedback, And i know how easily one affects other people, and that is all because of the great world wide web..

  • Time Management
  • How to organize things
  • Tips on handling a business
  • Proper Multi-Tasking
That's what I am currently reading. That's what I am trying to learn. I don't wanna hear any negative feed backs from  customers because i really love what I am doing. I'm gonna eat all the positive vibes that I can so i can share it to people. I'm gonna create and share smiles.

Good morning everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment