Monday, July 16, 2012

OFF TO A SHORT HIBERNATION.

One of my deepest fears is not meeting goals. When I plan things, I want it to happen, Rain or shine. I want everything to be done on the time i said it would be done, and it breaks my heart whenever i break promises. I have encountered numerous problems on my online store, And i think I have mentioned some of the problems on my previous post, And i really am doing my best to correct, and fix every single one of them.

x ORGANIZATION
From my craft station, To my file folders, Down to taking notes of every single details about my customer and customer orders -- I failed :( I did not just failed myself but my customers expectations. I would want to slap my face so hard every time i receive personal messages, wallpost and emails about my customers following up their orders. Lack of proper organization can cause delay, And pochidoodledoo hates being delayed.

x DELAYS
All of the products I am selling are MTO's (Made To Order) So clients pay first before i start on the project, And mind you everything that i sell is made by me, my brain, and my hands. I don't have those fancy machines others may have. If something needs to be designed, Google rests, My brain works. If something needs to be cut, My hands works with scissors and cutters. From cutting papers from 8x10 to 3.5x5 i use my bare hands and a sliding cutter. I do that one by one. I am also the one who informs them about the time frame, And i don't know but I guess, I thought and feel like I'm wonder woman. I give such short time frames forgetting that I have a sideline as an events coordinator, and  a full-time-mommah of a 3 year old.

x PLANNING
I started planning for pochidoodledoo when i am still working as a call-center agent. I sneak and browse reading stuff online, from proper business handling, the how-to's, the what to do and what not to do, which took me a month before I started doing stuff for friends. I know It wasn't enough, but when I started to work with a friend of mine, orders started pouring, my lovely first customers referred me to every friend they know, And who wants to say bye to a sudden rain of blessing? No one. So i started and opened the online store with lack of planning -- And that really is a no-No.

I still have pending orders, And I would focus on those orders first, have it done and would go back on the first steps on opening a small online shop. I would be taking  a short Hibernation just to list down the problems I had and making steps to correct it. By the time i go back, I would swear to God that I would be doing my very best to meet everyone's expectations. I have scheduled myself for a  seminar on illustration, this would help me alot so i can provide only THE BEST for my CUSTOMERS. I don't want to let them down again.

To: Ma'am Franzine of Gorgeous by Mom and I, To Ma'am Maricel of Mary and King's Shop

I am very sorry for what had happened, For the delay and for the problem it might have caused your online shop. I honestly cried for not meeting your expectations. I really am very very sorry. And i hope you would forgive me, It might not be now but I hope soon.

To: Ma'am Jade & Rye N paew shop and Mom cuddlehub:
Please don't worry for the short Hibernation of my online store, I have a very big note on my desk on your orders, I would be doing my responsibility as an online seller, and the items would be shipped soon.

To everyone who supported and is continuing to support my shop, I would be back by August, It would be a very big comeback. And I would not let you down with the quality. This short Hibernation isn't goodbye, It would just be a training, so I would be able to share  much more beautiful things. Thank you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment