Monday, July 16, 2012

Pochidoodledoo Kish x Wedding

I am a teen mom, but I am not a single mom. Luckily, my boyfriend, Adam, father of my baby brhent is responsible enough to handle god's gift to us. I was 17 when I got pregnant and gave birth at 18, which  means that I am on the legal age when I officially became a mom.. I was born and raised here in the Philippines, A country which believes in courtship, a catholic country, believes in sex before marriage -- A conservative country. And lucky-me again, My aunts, who raised me, let me decide to marry or not. And I chose not to, So yeah, I'm single by choice. My reason? Well, who doesn't want to be blessed by god before living in together? No one. But the thing is we were young when we had brhent, It was just God's plan for us but We had not really planned to have him at that time. And I want to make sure that we would be responsible enough to handle our responsibility with Brhent first before we take the next step of being a responsible Couple -- as Husband and Wife. I want our wedding to be planned. I want us to be prepared before we tie the knot. :)

I worked as a call center agent for 3 years. A job i took because I have no choice, Because I need to provide my son his financial needs. A job I took because I haven't finished College yet. A job I took for the sake of money. A job I don't have interest in -- A job I just can't love (Although I tried to, And I think I did very well). After 3 years, I thought of leaving the industry, So I did, And landed on this job -- Events organizing. I am currently working for Events on Demand, owned by Ms. Jessie Estomaguio. Been here for less than a month, was able to attend 4 events, all of them are wedding events, And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Almost all of the events were like fairytales!


Being in this industry is such an honor, Hours and hours of work are being payed not just with money but with warm thank yous from our clients. I love that I get to work with the people behind EOD. I'm just a newbie but all i can say is that once you let ms jessie handle your event, you would never, ever fail. That once  in a lifetime event would surely be memorable. :)

Going back, After every successful wedding event, Gives me an idea of how I want my wedding to look like, I want the best wedding, I want it to be different, I want it filled with memories that people would never ever forget.. Everytime we get to talk to the grooms, they leave such good message. One groom said, that marriage is a realization. Once you realize that you're ready to serve your other half in all of the things, Once you're ready to support her, Once your ready on whatever challenge god might send, then you're really ready to get married. And I believe him, I was holding back my tears because it just made me realize that I am on the right track, that I made a good choice, that waiting for the right time is the right choice.



One day, I'll marry the guy i love the most, Adam. Brhent would be big enough to capture that special moment. It would be a black and white wedding, In a garden. Only people close to us would be invited, It would be a very quiet and solemn wedding, but fun. Everyone would enjoy, everyone would be happy and thankful that we've invited them, because it would be the best wedding. We would promise god that it would be forever, And that no one can tear our family apart. We would hold our hands, and face every challenge. We would just look at each other, holding hands and whisper: "It's worth the wait".

No comments:

Post a Comment