Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Preparing for the comeback!


 My everyday routine is to get up early, get a cup of coffee and bread, open the pc and start working. While hibernating, instead of sleeping, what i do is to finish the obligation I have, I'm currently working on Mommy Cuddle's Hub invitation and Milk Loot box (next would be Ms Jade's orders).


I've also learned the power of MULTI-TASKING since i only have 1 desktop and 1 Printer. While cutting the boxes, or while putting in details for the invitation I print out pochidoodledoo items that I would be using for the comeback. I've currently printed out pochidoodledoo notepads, and receipts..


And because of my short hibernation, I was able to read my un-touched July 2012 issue of Candy Magazine, where I have read this article about Time management entitled THE TRUTH ABOUT SAVING TIME by Jessica Mendoza. It actually did helped me alot, on time management, multi-tasking and prioritizing.


Let me share you guys about what's written on the article that might help you:

  • Prioritizing helps a lot in focusing your attention and getting things done.
  • Your health and the people who care about you need due attention. Ignoring them will make your eventual success seem hollow.
  • Stay away from procrastination. The earlier you learn self-discipline, the better.


I would just suggest that you guys buy Candy mag's July 12 issue, cause there are alot of articles about earning money, which would surely help entrepreneur-wannabes like me :)  This ain't a paid advertisement so I am really just speaking based on what i think! haha.

Thank you guys for taking time to read my blog! Have to go back to work, And clean before typhoon Brhent and Adam (My boys) gets home from school! xoxo

But before I go, Let me leave you guys with a picture of myself and my drawings. A reminder
for everyone to Dream and Love! :)




Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment