Sunday, July 15, 2012

16th of July 2012

I'm starting everyday with a smile on my face for I would want to attract positive vibes. I'm still printing out the invitation and milk carton box ordered to me. I was the one who created the design and I did the layouts. The customer just informed me of what they want to see. The party's theme is Jake and the Neverland Pirates, went to google to check on ideas, and I came up with this logo! :)


I drew it myself.. Colored it with the colors the mommy requested.. And I based the boys face on Grant's (the celebrant) features.. :D His eyes and his hair.. :D

This is the invitation layout:

What's good about my customer is she let me put my ideas on the invitation. She let me play with it, but of course they know what they want, what they want to see.

This is the milk loot box they ordered, Again, I designed it myself :)


 
Sorry for the crappy photo. Took it using the webcam :">

Would be back in a bit, I would just need to have this finished! :)

Bye, Matey! arrrrrrrr!
<3

**For orders, kindly email me at: pochidoodledoo@gmail.com
you can also add me on facebook: www.facebook.com/pochidoodledoostore


No comments:

Post a Comment