Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

I started working when Brhent (My son) was around 2 months old, I entered the BPO Industry since it was the only job where you can really earn alot even if you haven't finished college yet. I worked to provide his financial needs. I decided to send him to school now that he's 3. Early June, weeks after Brhent's firstday of school, I decided to quit my job to be a hands on mommy. And since I still need money to pay for bills, his needs and tuition fee, I started to work on my online stationery store, Pochidoodledoo. It's fun because, I love paper crafts, I get to work at home and I get to spend more time with him. Our room then turned out to be half bedroom half craft station.. While waiting for my money to come, I've listed down things I would need for our room transformation. 3 Main Items would be:
----------
1. Cabinet
- Something where I can put Hubby's collection of Gundam Robots.
- Brhent's stuff: School Bag, School things, toys, clothes and shoes.
- Craft tools

2. Sofa Bed
We only have a small room. A bed wouldn't be necessary since we need to save up some space. We can also use that on our MOVIE MARATHON night which usually happens during wed, thurs or friday :)

3. Craft Table
----------
Hubby created my current workstation/computer table. He also created his own hanging rack (well i don't really know what to call it, so let it be a hanging rack for now, haha!) It's where he puts his gundam collection.





He made it from wood scraps from their old computer shop table.. The picture of his robot collection isn't updated, he currently have 6 ;)

So going back, We're planning to have our room/ mini craft working station renovated by buying those stuff listed above. I've been googling for cheap yet nice furniture for a month now and I can't seem to find one. But just this day I've heard about Mandaue Foam furniture store! Man they sell such good stuff on a very reasonable price! 


Those are the things I've seen on their website, I've also listed that on my what to buy list! :) The sofa bed, seems really nice! The fabric design just fits our personality, plus, It's buy 1 take one! The •6x36x75 only cost Php 3,800.00, Nice! The Bookshelf with magnetic system would be perfect for hubby's robot collection and the Office Table is just what i need :-) I swear I am having an eyegasm as of the moment that I'm looking at their online catalouge o____o

They sell other stuff that you guys might be interested! You just might find your furniture needs here!

Just found out on the website that everything was made here in the Philippines!

"Your Home, Your Imagination"



We only have a room to decorate for now, so these are the only stuff that we would be able to buy.. But once we get to have our own place I now know where to buy our first home furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment