Thursday, July 19, 2012

CAFFEINE HIGH X PAPA JACK

It's almost midnight and I'm still up. I still need to bring my son to school tomorrow morning but I am really not close to being sleepy. I am currently printing out pending orders that I should be shipping tomorrow, i drunk 1 tumbler of coffee and I am on caffeine high as of the moment, And i feel so floated, feels like my tummy's gonna blow any moment. -.- This post would just be full of pictures of me as of the moment..



I'm currently listening on 90.7, fm radio station's Papa Jack while waiting for the Zzz's to come. He sometime is to loud but man he can really give such good love advice, Some are these:

"Never count the efforts you give to your loved ones"
- True. Whatever you give or whatever efforts you give to the one you love, you did it because you wanted to give it. Never make an effort if you're expecting something in return. right?

"Boys are like dogs. They'd still eat even if they're full. But they can be trained. And they can be loyal, and would protect you if you girls would just know how to appreciate and love them the right way.."
- True again. If you appreciate the things your partner is giving you, If you give them reason not to betray you, they would never ever cheat, they would be loyal to you.. Not just with boys but with girls as well. Agree?


I'm still listening to Papa Jack as of the moment and It's around 12:30am, He's so hyper and i think he's on caffeine high as well. lol Goodnight everyone. :)
_______________________





No comments:

Post a Comment