Saturday, July 14, 2012

organizing 101: DIY Notebook organizer

One of the problem that my online store: Pochidoodledoo is encountering is lack of organization. I am currently moving my grand opening day on the first of august just so I would have enough time to do proper planning and organizing for the shop.

Here is a simple Do-it-yourself notebook organizer.

Materials used: Craft Paper (bought at National Bookstore), Colored paper strips, Glue, and A cheap notebook I bought at the market near my place.


I covered the notebook with the Craft Paper.. You can also use magazine pages, newspaper, bond paper or gift wrapper as cover. I glued it since I really suck at covering books/notebooks. If your a pro at covering, You can use scotch tapes. :D


Once you're done covering the notebook, 
 get your colored paper strips and fold it in half. We would be using it as the divider for the notebook. Glue it in the notebook paper.  You can divide your notebooks in different categories, I divided mine in 5. You can have yours divided depending on the number of categories you want to put in your notebook organizer :)





Once you're done, your notebook should look like this! (or would look more beautiful than what i did, lol!)

Name each category using markers, pencils or pens! And we're done!


Play with it, Be creative! You can design the notebook cover by putting in pictures, magazine cutouts, you can also doodle on it :) Take good care on your notebook, write legibly and write often. :)

HAVE FUN! <3 HOPE YOU LIKED IT! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment